Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

Blind Taste Testing

 Aim:

I want to fing out if food Tastes Differently when you cant see or cant smell.








Research





Method:

equipment

  • blindfold
  • Food
Instructions

1. Get your equipment

2. wash your handsy

3. put your blindfold on 

4. put your hands out and pinch your nose.

5. eat the food and guess what it is

6.release your nose and taste the food

7. where dose the food react on you tongue


results


Food#1. it feels like salt but it did not tast like salt \

food#2 there was no difrint

food#3 there is no dirint

food#4 there is no dirint

food#5 sour lolly it was a good thing

food#6 buger ring

food#7 mashmallo

food#8 apple

food#9 gammy bear

food#10 pear

food#11 chocolat

food#12 lemon rine

Discussion: 
is there a different between block or unblock why befcouse you can tast staff from your nose

did the sweet, bitter, sour salt, tastes react on different parts of your tongue yes because you have different tast buds

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.