Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

Pe term 4

 Hello readers,

Today i'll am going to tell you about PE. what i have done in PE in term four is gymnastics, it is fun to do. i love PE and i have had lots of fun i have learnt to stand up on the beam and do a frantflip   and how to do lots of other stuff here is the link of the doc that what i learnt in. here is is. i do not have any pitchers with me. my favorite thing to do in the beam and the mini tramp they are fun to do. I have had so much fun in PE i do  not what to stop doing Gymnastics.


Thank you for reading my post you may comment if you went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.