Pages

Friday 22 October 2021

Hot Chilli

Aim

I want to find out the best way to cool down your tongue after eating Hot Chilli

 Method:

Equipment

  • Hot Chilli Sauce
  • Popsicle stick
  • Drinks-Soda Water-Milk
  • Timer
Instructions

  1. Get your Equipment.
  2. Get a drop of hot sauce popsicle stick.
  3. Lick the hot Chilli sauce.
  4. Start the timer
  5. After 2 mins, Drink your Drink
  6. After 5 mins, how is your mouth?
  7. Repeat the experiment but with a different drink.

Results

the first chilli was a ten with no water

the secoond time i had water and it is a nine

The third time was with coca cola and the scored is a 5.5

the last one was with milk ans the scored is a 0.5

discussion

Why dose milk help stop the burn. it is the fat in the milk that stop the burn because it devolves the burn from you mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.