Pages

Thursday 21 October 2021

Skittle Colours

 Aim:

I want to find out what happens when you put skittle in water.


Method:

Equipment

  • 8x Skittles
  • warm water 
  • Petri disch
  • Beaker
  • papper towel

Instruction


  1. Get your equipment
  2. put the skittle into the petri dish
  3. Spread them out around the sides.
  4. clean the beaker
  5. GENTLY pour the water in the middle of the petri dish so it is half full
  6. Observe what happens

Results:
Watch Skittles Dissolve Into a Beautiful Rainbow

describe what happened?

when the water hit the plate the skittles colour went to the middle and it cotid the water. after that the skittles colour of the skittles come of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.