Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2021

henri Rousseau

Hello readers, 

Today I am going to tell you about henri Rousseau and what i had to do  about the midde ground and the background and the feregrond. i had to find the thing that was on the picher and the color. i had to cute them up and glow them on a a3 passe of paper .

today we had to do a picture that we made by teasing a picture that i made with blowers & branches it is cool that i did it in a few days seance that we only have 2 days in a week here is my work.


here is my work




Thank you for reading my post you may comment if you went





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.