Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2018

muscle

Hello my group  is loaning about muscle for our blog.

I am learning to read and find the appropriate information I am searching for.

Here are there facts I have learnt so far about the muscle.

You need to eat prying food sow your muscle can get bigger like fish egg and meet .

your Gluteus Maxims is your biggest muscle.

Your smallest muscle is inside your ear.

The first article I read was muscle by Sue Gibbison. I think the author wrote this because.. she wanted little people to now what muscle can do.






7 comments:

  1. Good morning Bryce. I have just read your blog about muscles.Because I have read other children's blogs I know the smallest muscle was in the ear. Reading your blog told me a new fact. I didn't know your gluteus maximus was your biggest muscle. What I would like to know is, what is your gluteus maximus? Maybe you could look that up and add it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi bryce its kaleb here from wigram I like the way you told us what type of food we need to eat it reminds me of a game i played it is called the human body maybe next time you can put some commas when there is a list. E.g. fish, eggs, meat. Did you like learning about it ? bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bryce, this is just me letting you know that I keep checking on your blog to see if you have added any new work. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you plaz give me a cwesin, thenks and bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Bryce, I am unsure what you are trying to say. It's a bit hard to read your reply. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.