Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2021

Kobe Bryant

 Hello readers,

Today I am going to tell you about Kobe Bryant he was so famous  that he could buy a helicopter he drove it and he died it was so sad when he died. Kobe died 26 January 2020 when he died he was 41 years this year he would be 42 year old now that is quite old. Kobe died Calabasas. his was my hero because he inspired me to play basketball. He was born on America and he had a daughters named gianna.   Here is a pitcher of him.

From Kobe Bryant to Maradona, 2020 included staggering losses in sports

Thank you for reading my post you may comment if you wont

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.