Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2021

a steam powered

Hello readers,

Hello today I am going to tall you about a steam powered car would you wont to buy one or not tall my in the comment below. here is my work.


The Introduction Information


2. State what ‘Genre’ the text is. Is it a play, story, article etc?  Article because I got lot of facts


3. List the Author/s and Illustrator/s of the text. 

Pat quinn


4. In a paragraph, write a short synopsis/review of what it was about. It was about what stanley's cars would cost and how many they can Sail in 1904.


Would you buy one?

Would you own and drive a steam powered car?  Why/why not?I would buy one but it would want to know want they are made of.


Replace The Words But Keep The Meaning

The following sentence comes from the text. Your job is to rearrange/add in/replace some of the words with other words you know. Make sure the original meaning of the sentence stays the same.


"Now that the cost of petrol has risen over the years, and the air is becoming contaminated with fumes, a steam astound car could be the car of the future."


What are the pluses and minuses to the steam powered car? The plus side is that I want to zoom in the car but the minus is that if you hit a bump you can fly in the sky.


Thank you for reading my post you may comment if you want

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.