Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2021

five facts about guitars

 Hello readers,

Today I am going to tell you about five facts about guitars it might surprise you. it is weird for the first fact is that it was made in  Ancient Egypt I have not seen it yet. here is the Guitar from Ancient Egypt. On to the next one. The World's Biggest Functioning Guitar is 13 Meters Long. The Shortest Guitar is Just 10 Microns. Gibson Made the Most Luxurious Guitar of All Time. Glossary about guitars electric guitars can hurt yourself from the loud noise. you can start a fire with the cord touching something that can catch on fire. you can hurt yourself by the speaker falling on you.


Music for Kids: History of the Guitar

13 Ridiculous World Records! - Page 3 of 3


Smallest guitar, about the size of a human blood cell, illustrates new  technology for nano-sized electromechanical devices | Cornell Chronicle


The 'Most Expensive Guitar' tag fight | The Rich Times


Top 5 Most Expensive Guitars Ever Sold - Catawiki


Thank you for reading on my post you may comment if you went

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.