Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

Bill Russell

 Hello readers, Ms Prebble told me to do a anther blog so here I am.

Today I am going to tell you about Bill Russell. Bill Russell is the best player ever so I am making a blog about him I hop you like it. William Felton Russell (born February 12, 1934) is an American former professional basketball player who played center for the Boston Celtics of the National Basketball Association (NBA) from 1956 to 1969. ... Russell was equally notable for his rebounding abilities. here is a photo.


Bill Russell Biography - Childhood, Life Achievements & Timeline

Thank you for reading my post you may comment if you went

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.