Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

The Magic Writing!









Hello you cool readers,

This term we are learning to make a strong narrative. it has to be believable consistent descriptive and a strong structure

Yesterday we were learning show and not tell.We had to look into thesaurus for the wake action words and we had to make the strong word.

Here is the thesaurus
Best Top 10 😍New Cappuccino Latte Art Tutorial Skills 2019 Free ...
This is how we did it:

Here is a week action work sentence:  Al gave Miss D coffee.

 This is a sentence we changed:  Al awarded Miss D with a hot delicious cappuccino.

Thank you for reading my blog today I hop you  learnt  something.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.