Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

my wrting



Hello readers,

Today I am going to so you my writing. I did my writing in week ten of school. I am learning about this so we can do a strong narrative that can be believable and it has to be consistind and descriptiven.

It needs to be believable. It needs to be descriptive. Remember this week we are adding the details that describe the type of character, setting and complications in your narrative. We are trying to add in all the details that will make your narrative believable. Make your reader believe in your character, love your character and want to be a part of your story with your character.
It needs to be consistent.
We create a strong narrative by following a narrative structure. If we do not use a narrative structure then the 'text' we are creating is not a narrative. Narratives need to include a plot in order fro them to be a narrative.



Here it is.'







WHO ARE YOUR CHARACTERS?
Captain james cook
Captain jake sparrow 
Captain hook


HOW DO THEY LOOK, ACT AND THINK?
Captain hook because he  look like a pirite and he acts  like the joke
Captain jake sparrow because  looks like a pirite and he acts like a pirite
Captain james cook because he looks like a pirite and he acts like a pirtie
HOW WILL YOUR PLOT PLAY OUT?

I will start on captain james cook bout 

Thank you for reading my post you may comment if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.