Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

the magic mirror

kia ora readers,

Today we will be showing you what we have been doing in term two writing. This term we have been learning how to write a  strong narrative. A strong narrative is believable,descriptive and consistent. We ca describe the setting and the characters. Today we did sick sentences. we changed boring sentences into strong sentences. I have not finished it yet take is the Favourite bit that I wrote. Here it is.

when she went in she was not in the nether she was back on her horse and her mother was in the attic when she vanist back. Her mother looked at  her back in  the horues when she was ment to be in her bed.

 Thank you for reading my post and visiting it. how did you finding stors? Was it good? Please comment with your feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.