Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2021

Shaping up Geomertry

 Hello readers.

This term for hurumanu 3 we have been learning shaping up geometry.we have been learning about.


lines/angles

-polygons(shape)

-2d/3d shapes

-reflection/rotation/translation

-parallel,linesegment,point,intersectrg

-lines of symnetry

-nets

-scale/maps/compass/direction

My favourite one is the scale /maps/compass/direction it was becouse we got to look at nz maps and Australia maps. here is the link for the nz  all you have to is click the pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.