Pages

Friday 9 July 2021

mentos and coke

 Aim: 

I want to find out how to be safe when you do mentos and coke

research




Method:

Equipment

  • Coke coke No sugar Sprite
  • Mint Mentos
  • Detergent
  • Beakers
  • Safety Glasses
  • Measuring Cylinder
Instructions

  1. Get you equipment
  2. put on your saftey Glasses
  3. pour some coke in your coke to 30 m
  4. Pour some detergent to the 10 m line
results
coke40 ml
coke no sugar 63 ml
sprite 55 ml


Discussion

there is a rough sofas of the mentos that when it hit the coke or of the spite the drinks have co2 in it  it has like something that react  with the service it is 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.