Pages

Monday 14 June 2021

Global warming

Global warming is all about when the fossil fuel makes the heat temperature rise it is when it is so hot that the ice of the Earth melts and makes the water level rise a lot. What happens with global warming? 

  • animals do not have enough food 
  • trees are cut down and there is less air
  • trees are cut down that animals are losing there home
  • there is more pollution
Help slow down global warming by walking more places and buying less plastic or food packaging in loots of packaging


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.