Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

my narrative writing



Hello readers,

Today I am going to tell you about my narrative. For want we had to do it had to be a strong narrative. It had to be believable and it had to be descriptive .Here is a photo of it.



Bryce was the only person who had taken notice of the warning. A great flood had swept over the planet, and now life was very different.Fish were  swimming around the tank with Bryce in the tank by the fire. Around the glass tank there was a beautiful blue Ocean sorounding him. He is so cold he is running out of wood and he is running out of close to where and water. He woes osso running out of food.
Thank you for reading my post you may comment if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.