Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

SLJ, Practice: speaking A New Language

kon'nichiwa gye 

I am back with sammer learning jone  prep.
the language I am doing is Japanese and japan  is the cantre   that I a going to for my summer learning journey . the language  in nz is hallo and the language in japan is   Japanese and I am doing summer learning journey.





 

I whod  feel skerd and I wod not no whot  they are saying and her is a photo of me.
can you give me a questing?  I well trey and comment back to you wen I get my Chromebook become my Chromebook is getting flex and it me my Chromebook and it is not holding chars.



thak you for reding me blod.

1 comment:

  1. Tēnā koe Bryce,
    Ka pai for starting your Summer Learning Journey preparations. Japan was a great country to pick to find out more information on, it really is a fascinating country. It could be very confusing going to a country that you don't know the language however it would also be a great opportunity to learn more!
    What attractions in Japan do you think you would like to go and visit if you were to go there?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.