Pages

Thursday 1 November 2018

my waiting

Intro: ( Who, what, when, where, why )
My mum did a hunt for candy for my family and we had to find the candy and the candy  we did it
on halloween whose in the coach house and we
dont three pieces of candy
we had fan at the end becomes my mum told my dad to get candy from the shop.
P1: (what , why )
my mum told my dad to get candy  from the shop and the candy whose delisis.
P2: ( what, why )
My mum did not tall as what we are doing and  it whos fan and the candy was in the coach house
 and it was the candy and my baby went in the coach house.
P3: ( what, why )
My mum told my dad to get the candy on halloween and only one posin not on the door.

Conc: ( refer to the intro, connect to the audience with a personal comment) at the end of the hunt
for the candy  we got three pieces of candy and it was fan and the candy was good and one of the
canyons was mint.

that is my waiting and leve me a comment and bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.