Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

Hands On Fire

 Aim:

I wont to find out how to light you hands on fire SAFELY

method:

Equipment

  • Lighter
  • Water
  • Gas
  • Tray
  • House
  • Liquid soap
  • safety glasses
instructions

  1. Get a equipment ready.
  2. fill the tray with water
  3. put soap in the tray
  4. connect the host of the gas tap
  5. torn the gas on and make gas bubbles
  6. wear safety glasses
  7. put some water on your hand and arms
  8. scoop bubbles with two hands
  9. take two steep Ford
  10. hold the bubbles forwards away as you can
11.

12. light your hands on fire

13.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.