Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

reading

 Hello readers,

Today I am going to yell you about reading this tom.  The Book that we  are reading is named holes we are needing to get up to chapter 12 to  finish off a task that my teacher wanted us to do.

here is the task.

  1. Do​ ​you​ ​think​ ​Caveman​ ​is​ ​a​ ​good​ ​nickname​ ​for​ ​Stanley?​ ​Why?​ ​Did​ ​he​ ​like​ ​it?  Yes  because the boys said the he is the one `1`

  2. Do​ ​you​ ​think​ ​it​ ​is​ ​wise​ ​for​ ​Stanley​ ​to​ ​lie​ ​to​ ​his​ ​mother​ ​about​ ​camp?​  no not wise he shod tall his mam

  3. What​ ​would you​ ​do​ ​if​ ​you​ ​were​ ​in​ ​his​ ​situation?​ ​Why? Tall my mam and my dad that I am going to camp green lake

  4. ​Why​ ​do​ ​the​ ​boys​ ​always​ ​line​ ​up​ ​for​ ​water​ ​in​ ​the​ ​same​ ​order?​ ​ xray is the leder and zero has to be in the back

  5. What’s​ ​the significance​ ​to​ ​this​ ​order?

  6. Why​ ​is​ ​Mr​ ​Pendanski​ ​asking​ ​the​ ​boys​ ​what​ ​they​ ​want​ ​to​ ​do​ ​with​ ​their​ ​life?​ ​

  7. Mr​ ​Pendanski​ ​tells​ ​Stanley,​ ​“You​ ​messed​ ​up​ ​your​ ​life,​ ​and​ ​it’s​ ​up​ ​to​ ​you​ ​to​ ​fix it.”​ ​Do​ ​you​ ​agree​ ​with​ ​this?

  8. What​ ​did​ ​Stanley​ ​find?​ ​

  9. What​ ​does​ ​X-Ray​ ​ask​ ​Stanley​ ​to​ ​do?​ ​

  10. Why​ ​does​ ​Stanley agree​ ​to​ ​this?​ ​

  11. What​ ​would​ ​you​ ​have​ ​done?

  12. Were​ ​you​ ​surprised​ ​to​ ​discover​ ​that​ ​the​ ​Warden​ ​is​ ​a​ ​woman?​ ​

  13. What​ ​else​ ​do​ ​you find​ ​out​ ​about​ ​the​ ​Warden​ ​in​ ​this​ ​chapter?

  14. ​Do​ ​you​ ​think​ ​Zigzag​ ​and​ ​the​ ​other​ ​campers​ ​are​ ​correct​ ​in​ ​believing​ ​that​ ​the Warden​ ​is​ ​always​ ​watching​ ​them,​ ​or​ ​are​ ​they​ ​just​ ​being​ ​paranoid?

  15. What do you think it's like being sent to Camp Green Lake? Do you think it will help the kids be better people in the future? Explain?

Here is the book that I am reading.


Holes: Amazon.co.uk: Sachar, Louis: 9781408865231: Books


Thank you for reading my post you may comment if you want. if you had to read this book wood you like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.