Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

Writing

Hello readers,

Today I am going to tell you about my writing that I did. It tock my a long thing it is not done. Onomatopoeia is a word that describes a sound. Here it is.

[22/7
You are a child on the track.What are you hearing? Write a list of all the things that you might be hearing.

yalling : aaaaaaa
Breathing :  Hhh , hhh , hhh
Stomping : thumping
Shoting : bang
Commentator, voice: yar
Wind rushing past: whsssss
People cheering for you: ,whoooo!’ whoo hoo’

22/7
Turn each word on your list into a sentence.

 There was people  Yelling in the stadeim, ‘aaaaaaa!’

 The kids were Breathing heavily in the track, ‘Hhh , hhh , hhh!’

The kids were  Stomping on the track, ‘thumping!’

The gun Shooting made a, ‘bang!’

23/7

The  kids lined up on the track  and I was about to go. I heard the bang of the gun  and as we went  I could hear thumping of the kids running. The people in the stadium started to yell and cheer. “Aaaaaaaaaa” and “go go go go go” to the kids 

Thank you for reading my post you may comment if you want

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bryce.
    I was looking forward to seeing your work unfortunately I can't read it as it is going cross the page.Can you please change it so it goes downwards?.
    Thank you.Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.