Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2019

100 word count

lady's and gentleman this is Bryce's 100 word count. the story  today is   …”but where did it go?” she shouted... Once there was a girl named jeficianMaggie she had a lovely husband. And you know that all husbands and wife have rings right? Well one day when she was going for a walk with her dog and her dog started to run and push her. She fell into a river and lost her ring it was really terrifying. She went back home with her dog and told her husband. She went back to the river but where did it go?” she shouted. But then she found it with her luckiness and now she is happy and her dog for today.



you may comment if you wont but there will be a anther one next week to be continued.
the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.