Pages

Thursday 9 December 2021

making honeycombe

 aim:

i want to find out how to make honeycombe

research

hokey pokey

making hokey pokey

method:

Equipment

  • 5 teaspoons of suger
  • 2 teaspoons of golden syrup
  • pinch of baking soder
  • pot
  • Bunsen burner equipment/stove
  • spatula
  • baking paper
instruction
  1. get your eauipment
  2. wash your hands
  3. add your sugar and golden syrup to your pot
  4. set up your Bunsen burner
  5. use a blue flame
  6. melt then boil the sugar
  7. turn off the gas
  8. add the baking soder and mix
  9. tip out the hokey pokey onto baking paper
  10. let it cool.
  11. clean up your equipment
results

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.